Jeff Van Zandt
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.vzcreative.com
Creative Director/Copywriter seeking new opportunities.
Creative Director / Owner
VZ Creative Inc., USA | 2017
Coca-Cola, Dominos, Florida State University, GO Ministries, Hostess, Kroger, Lexmark Printers, Mile IQ, Northwestern Mutual, SHEETZ, Stonestreet Yearling Sales, UTOKA.
* Creative Director for GO Ministries Intl., a Global Non-Profit.
* Wrote/Developed TV, Radio, and Outdoor Campaign for Coca-Cola.
PriceWeber, USA | 2015 – 2016
Canadian Mist Whisky, Early Times Kentucky Whisky, Eclipse Bank, Girl Scouts, Hershey’s, Kentucky Science Center, KORBEL California Champagne, Louisville Metro Police Foundation.
* Wrote and Produced KORBEL California Champagne’s 2015-2016 National TV Campaign.
* Co-wrote and Produced award-winning Documentary Film “Reinforcements” for Early Times Kentucky Whisky & K9s for Warriors.
* Wrote, Directed and Produced “Hershey’s Kitchens Live” Game Show for Hershey Chocolate World.
Creative Director / Owner
VZ Creative Inc., USA | 2009 – 2015
American Red Cross, Andretti Autosport, Atlanta’s High Museum of Art, Atlanta Mission, beachTUFF, Campus Crest, Cinsay, Coca-Cola, Covington, GA Tourism, Discovery Channel, Ferrari Team Risi Competizione, Geico, GSP International Airport, Hilton Hotels, Interstate Batteries, Jenny Craig, MeetingResult, North Point Ministries, Obestrim, Pierce College, Relativity Media, The Game, Twinlab.
* Creative Director for Digital Video Boutique – Wrote, Directed and Produced multiple projects for Fortune 500 clients.
* Led all creative and strategic efforts as well as production teams of up to 50 people.
* Creative Director on digital tech startup Cinsay – Grew revenue from 4 to 40 million dollars.
* Ghostwriter for Jason Alexander and Carrie Fisher for their international Jenny Craig campaigns.
* 6 Month Project with Cramer-Krasselt – ACD on COA Youth Center, Case IH, Johnsonville Sausages, Loctite, Sea-Doo Personal Watercraft.
Associate Creative Director
Ogilvy & Mather, USA | 2007 – 2009
Full Frame Film Festival, Kodak, Lenovo.
* Co-Managed 8 Creative teams.
The Richards Group, USA | 2006 – 2007
Greyhound, H-E-B, Home Depot.
* H-E-B Super Bowl TV
Richter7, USA | 2005 – 2006
Jaclyn Smith Home, Park City Tourism, Safe Haven, Slamdance Film Festival, Sonic Scrubber, Topaz Museum, Utah Symphony, Zions Bank.
The Jupiter Drawing Room, South Africa | 2003 – 2004
Cadbury Schweppes, Nedbank, Nike, SmartCar.
* Launched SmartCar in Africa.
Freelance Copywriter with Arnold, Downtown Partners DDB, Havas World Wide Prague, Riester, and 22 Squared.
Everything from “Honorable Mention” to several “Best of Show” wins at:
Best Shorts Film Competition,
Beverage Dynamic Awards,
Creativity International Awards,
Louisville International Film Festival,
Miami VET Film Festival,
Nevada International Film Festival,
New York Festival,
Portfolio Center, GA, USA: Major: Copywriting
James Madison University, VA, USA: BS, Major: Political Science, Minor: English
Oxford TEFL, Prague, Czech Republic: Trinity Certificate in TESOL
L’Abri Fellowship, Geneva, Switzerland: Private study of philosophy
Collegiate Internships: Walt Disney World & FBI Academy. Yes, seriously.